2.4.4-p2 New Features and Changes¶
pfSense software version 2.4.4-p2 adds support for new Netgate hardware and corrects issues found with 2.4.4-p1.
For those who have not yet updated to 2.4.4-p1 or 2.4.4, consult the release notes and blog posts for those releases to read all important information and warnings before proceeding.
- Hardware support/improvements for Netgate products
- Fixed swap slice labeling in MBR mode and changed the way swap is located at boot time to detect and work around incorrect
fstabswap labels created by the installer #9182
- Fixed handling of IPv6 name servers with nginx when using a certificate that requires OCSP stapling #9160
- Fixed handling of NPt rules using a /128 prefix #9163
- Fixed a PHP error in the Setup Wizard when dealing with static gateways #9170
- Updated Dynamic DNS to accommodate recent changes in the Digital Ocean API #9171
- Fixed OpenVPN RADIUS authentication use of
- Fixed input validation that rejected certain valid hash algorithms when signing a CSR #9180
- Removed obsolete and unused OLSRD code #9117