pfSense can utilize multiple user accounts to grant different types of access to various functions of the firewall. These can range from access to services such as captive portal all the way up to being a full administrator account.
Users can be managed locally on the firewall or pfSense can utilize RADIUS and LDAP authentication sources.
- pfSense Default Username and Password
- Managing Local Users
- Managing Groups
- Granting Users Access to SSH
- Accessing the Firewall Filesystem with SCP
- Sudo Package
- Recovering Access when Locked Out of the WebGUI
- Logging Out of the WebGUI
- Configuring User Authentication Servers
- Troubleshooting LDAP Authentication
- Troubleshooting RADIUS Authentication
- Configuring Google Cloud Identity as an Authentication Source