Netgate 1537 Security Gateway Manual¶
This Quick Start Guide covers the first time connection procedures for the Netgate® 1537 1U Firewall Appliance and will provide the information needed to keep the appliance up and running.
Before getting started, a good practice is to download the PDF version of the Product Manual and the PDF version of the pfSense Documentation in case Internet access is not available during setup.
Out of the Box¶
- Connecting to the Console Port
- Accessing IPMI and Changing IPMI Password
- Changing the IPMI Password
- Reset IPMI Network Configuration
- Reinstalling pfSense Plus Software
- Configuring an OPT interface as an additional WAN
- Configuring an OPT interface as an additional LAN
- High Availability Setup
- Factory Reset Procedure
For more information on how to use pfSense® Plus software, see the pfSense Documentation and Resource Library.