Netgate 7100-1U Security Gateway Manual¶
This Quick Start Guide covers the first time connection procedures for the Netgate® 7100 1U Firewall Appliance and will provide the information needed to keep the appliance up and running.
Before getting started, a good practice is to download the PDF version of the Product Manual and the PDF version of the pfSense Documentation in case Internet access is not available during setup.
Out of the Box¶
- Configuring the Switch Ports
- Switch Section
- Interfaces Section
- Switch Configuration Examples
- Connecting to the USB Console Port
- Reinstalling pfSense Plus Software
- M.2 SATA Installation
- Expansion Card Installation
- Configuring an OPT interface as an additional WAN
- Configuring an OPT interface as an additional LAN
- BIOS Flash Procedure
- Update via the GUI
- High Availability Setup
- Factory Reset Procedure
For more information on how to use pfSense® Plus software, see the pfSense Documentation and Resource Library.