This is the documentation for the 22.02 version. Looking for the documentation of the latest version? Have a look here.
TNSR Configuration Example Recipes¶
This section is a cookbook full of example recipes which can be used to quickly configure TNSR in a variety of ways. The use cases covered by these recipes are real-world problems encountered by Netgate customers.
These example scenarios pull together concepts discussed in more detail throughout the rest of this documentation to accomplish larger goals.
- RESTCONF Service Setup with Certificate-Based Authentication and NACM
- TNSR IPsec Hub for pfSense
- Edge Router Speaking eBGP with Static Redistribution for IPv4 And IPv6
- Service Provider Route Reflectors and Client for iBGP IPv4
- LAN + WAN with NAT (Basic SOHO Router Including DHCP and DNS Resolver)
- Using Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Inter-VLAN Routing
- GRE ERSPAN Example Use Case
- OSPF Router with Multiple Areas and Summarization
- TNSR Remote Office With Existing IPsec Hub
- VRRP with Outside NAT
- Enabling the Serial Console