This is the documentation for the 20.08 version. Looking for the documentation of the latest version? Have a look here.
Dynamic Routing Manager¶
The dynamic routing manager, currently the Zebra daemon from FRR, controls aspects of dynamic routing which are relevant to multiple types of dynamic routing. These include Access Lists, Prefix Lists, and Route Maps. These mechanisms allow for fine-tuning dynamic routing behavior.
- Dynamic Routing Manager Configuration
- Dynamic Routing Access Lists
- Dynamic Routing Prefix Lists
- Dynamic Routing Route Maps
- Dynamic Routing Manager Status